17 Nov 6 Ways to Enjoy Good Tidings Events on the North Shore!
6 Ways to Enjoy Good Tidings Events on the North Shore!
Experience the season of comfort and joy on PEI’s North Shore!
From shopping, festive workshops, trail hikes, wine tastings, petting farm visits, community theatre, and more, you do not want to miss the Good Tidings on the North Shore events happening every weekend from November 6th to December 12th – fun for the whole family!
Soak up the wonder of the season and take part in timeless traditions with loved ones.
1. Make your way to Cottage Life Boutique for wine tastings with Lesley Quinn from StellarSomm, food samples from Cured Creations and, of course, holiday shopping! There’s nothing like a hot cuppa coffee, tea, or hot cocoa to keep you warm and merry as you shop for unique gifts! Pay a visit to Cottage Life Boutique and discover a wide assortment of carefully-curated items for your home and lifestyle, and be sure to pick up a hot beverage from Sidecar Coffee’s on-site pop-up!
2. Looking to add some texture to your knitting? Every Saturday in November at the Knit Pickers by Margaret studio, you can learn a brand new stitch! You can also double your fun with brioche made two ways – as a stitch and as a bread! During this two-hour workshop at Knit Pickers, you’ll discover how easy it is to create a 2-colour brioche stitch. You’ll learn by knitting a brioche sample piece on a pair of double-pointed needles. Brioche knitting creates a cushiony, reversible fabric that is actually easier to knit if you use 2 colours!
3. Burgers, burgers, burgers! Every week one of the chefs at The Yellow House will present their unique burger creation for you to enjoy! Vote for your favourite for a chance to win a dinner for two!
4. Don’t miss out and book your tickets today! Join Marie Dow for an interactive afternoon of wreath-making at the Cavendish Visitor Information Centre. She’ll lead you through the steps to make a show-stopping wreath. And, you’ll also get the inside scoop on which materials to use and how to make beautiful bows. Each participant will leave with their one-of-a-kind wreath to adorn their home or business! You can also build Your Own Holiday Centrepiece with Marie Dow! Elevate your holiday meals this season with a stunning centrepiece that adds an extra punch of festive spirit to your table! In this fun and interactive workshop, Marie Dow will show you how to craft a holiday centrepiece that’s unique to your taste and style. Each participant will leave with their carefully-crafted centrepiece and the know-how to create a beautiful table centrepiece any time their heart desires!
5. Take in A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens at Watermark Theatre! Starring Cameron MacDuffee and Leah Pritchard. Directed by Rebecca Parent. It’s Christmas Eve, and whilst London is alive with festive cheer and seasonal goodwill, the miserly Ebenezer Scrooge grows meaner by the minute!
6. Experience the magic of the holiday season with our Festive Wreath Trail! At every stop, you’ll discover one-of-a-kind gift ideas and treasures. From gourmet foods to nostalgic toys, home decor, artisan wares, jewelry, apparel and much more, you’re bound to find something for everyone on your list. Plus, pay a visit to Glasgow Glen Farm and take a pic with the 6-foot wreath for a fun memento! Coming soon!
With so much to experience over six weekends, you may just find yourself making plans to visit the North Shore again and again!
For more information and a full calendar of events visit: https://cavendishbeachpei.com/good-tidings/