lighthouse in victoria pei
The Central Coastal Tourism Partnership (CCTP) is a strategic alliance formed with the aim of promoting tourism growth and success in the Central Coastal region. Compromising tourism operators, municipalities, industry organizations, funders, and other provincial tourism stakeholders, CCTP brings together the diverse interests of the region into a collaborative and constructive environment.
- Foster Collaboration: We work towards creating a collaborative environment where all tourism interests in the Central Coastal region can come together to exchange ideas, share resources, and work towards common goals.
- Support Business Development: CCTP offers business support in the areas of marketing, communication, partnerships, and programs. We strive to help our members develop their tourism products and enhance their competitiveness in the industry.
- Networking and Learning Opportunities: Members enjoy free registration to networking events and learning sessions. These events provide valuable opportunities to connect with industry peers, gain insights, and expand professional networks.
- Featured Contents: CCTP members are the primary focus when our partners, such as Tourism PEI and Meetings & COnventions PEI, seek insights about the region’s products, services, and experiences. Being a member enhances your visibility and opens doors to collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Marketing Support: We encourage members to keep their information up to date and inform us about upcoming events, promotions, or changes to their business details. This allows us to effectively promote their offerings and provide better support.
- Membership runs from January to December each year.
- Stay Connected: Join the CCTP member/stakeholder Facebook group (facebook.com/groups/CCTPMembersGroup) to stay connected with other members and share updates.
- Explore our Website: Check our listings on our website (www.centralcoastalpei.com) for valuable information and resources related to the Central Coastal Region.
Jillian O’Halloran, Executive Director. 902-315-1795. firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Directors:
JULIE ANN GAUTHIER, PRESIDENT
Joey’s Deep Sea Fishing | 403-836-8756 email@example.com www.joeysfishing.com
MARGARET MCEACHERN, VICE PRESIDENT
Knit Pickers by Margaret McEachern |
902-626-8284 firstname.lastname@example.org | www.knitpickerspei.com
JUDY MACDONALD, TREASURER
Barachois Inn | 902-963-2194 email@example.com | www.barachoisinn.com
NICOLE WILSON, MARKETING CHAIR & SECRETARY
Twin Shores Camping | 902-836-4142 firstname.lastname@example.org | www.twinshores.com
MARSHA DOIRON, DIRECTOR
PEI Preserve Company | 902-626-7815 email@example.com | www.preservecompany.com
FLORY SANDERSON, DIRECTOR
Island Hill Farm | 902-218-1673 firstname.lastname@example.org | www.islandhillfarm.ca
LINDA GILBERT, DIRECTOR
Island Chocolates | 902-658-2320 email@example.com | www.islandchocolates.ca
ALEX JAMIESON, DIRECTOR
Riverdale Orchard | 902-218-0580 firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.riverdaleorchard.com
Want to become a member? HERE is our membership